Dosimetric Detection simulator for radiation awareness training
- DosiCase® is a standalone training tool that includes all the necessary materials to raise awareness among personnel at risk for radiation during mandatory trainings of nuclear industry.
- Using networked device interconnectivity, DosiCase® is equipped with personal dosimeters, gamma radiation emission sources and a radiation monitor.
A very realistic and completely configurable simulator
- In order to meet the widest range of needs, DosiCase® was designed to allow instructors to create their own scenarios.
- Each dosimeter device is assigned to a team to monitor the doses of an individual, team, or a whole site.
- The dosimeters can be configured to set off an alarm if the subject exceeds an individual dose level.
- The instructor of the training course can then decide to withdraw the concerned dosimeter, continue the training session in overdose situation, or re-set the dose to zero and repeat the scenario.
- Each source can emit a different dose rate and is active for one, several, or all the dosimeters that it detects.
- Each dosimeter reacts to the cumulative dose rate from each source and sets off an alarm that stops when the subject is no longer exposed to the maximum programmed dose rate.
- The radiation monitor can measure this dose rate and shows the influence of distance on the ionizing integration.
- One of the functions also adjusts the radioactive decay to a 1/d or 1/d2 slope.